This 6 gallon twin tilting kettle from Cleveland Range has many of the features of larger kettles but takes up less space. It allows you to simmer soup in one kettle and heat gravy in the other. This kettle features a sealed steam jackets filled with treated water, so you don't ever have to worry about venting, emptying, or cleaning the water chambers. Precise, solid-state temperature controls and the ability to cook allow you to achieve excellent results.
- Model #: TKET6T
- Manual tilting, balanced design for easy tilting
- Space saving design through shared, center console
- Balanced, attractive appearance
- Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
- Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
- Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls- less than ±1°C variance
- Operating temperature range from 145° - 260°F (63°C - 127°C)
- LED indicator for heat cycle
- LED indicator for low water
- Power ON/OFF switch
- Adjustable temperature control dial
- Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
- Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products
- Re-enforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim
- Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
- Kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with an #4 finish
- Rear mounted pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering
- Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
- 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
- 50 psi safety valve
- Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
- Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
- Self locking marine type tilting mechanism prevents accidental spills
- Standard is 208-240 volts, 60 Hz, 3-phase, 3-wire
- Field rewirable to single phase
- Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
This item does not function as intended and is not fully operational. The item may be defective in ways that render it difficult to use, require service or repair, or missing essential components.
O.S.S. has taken every effort possible to provide detailed pictures of this item to show its current condition. In the event an accessory or battery is not included in the pictures, unless otherwise noted, it is not included with the item. Stock photos may be used as an example to show the item in its original condition.
Given the size and weight of this item, please note that it will be professionally packaged and shipped from Tampa, FL, via standard Freight Services. Customers with residential and/or commercial addresses that do not have a fork-lift or shipping dock to accept delivery, will be required to pick-up the item at the nearest terminal. Depending upon customer location, please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.